5 cards for 5$



I did a really fun challenge today.  It was making 5 cards for 5$ you can check it out at Moxie fab world.  I had lots of fun here are the pics to explain what I did.

I discovered that I can't choose ahead of time lol.  I had chosen a stamp that didn't end up working well... and then the ribbon was not so great anymore with the new look... so it ended up being completely different!  I used cards from Dollar store 6/1$ and wood flower pack for 1$, paper that I got from Winners 20 sheets for 2.99$ and I used 2 sheets.  One for the background and a piece of one for the thank you sentiment.  The sentiment was a freebie I got with another bunch of stamps I bought.  The flower I used for the stamping of the background was 1$ part of a bin of stamps.  It came to 3.13$ for the 5$ pretty good!!!  Here's the end results:











I'm really happy with the end result.... even if I couldn't make up my mind initially.

I'm going to try the other challenges this afternoon.

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Ah, that happens to me all the time! That's part of the fun I think, following the creations where they are determined to go :) Love your final set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vicky! Thanks for linking this up to the 5 for $5 Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10