Butterfly kisses

Hello to all again.  Tonight I did a little card having in mind sick kids and teenagers.  I happened to have the sweetest little image that was just perfect for this. It's a bugaboo image clear stamp issued by Totally Stampalicious.


It was such a pleasure to color this little image.  I added stickles for the clouds the wings, the little antennae.  And a little bling for the shoe ;)  The paper is from GCD Studio.  I used this sketch to do it:



And I'm entering it in these challenges:

  1. Dutchdare-cardchallenges - sketch
  2. Flutter by wednesdays - thinking of you with wings
  3. Crafting when we can challenges - things with wings
  4. Stamptacular sunday challenge - playing with Pastel and stamp
  5. Catch the bugblog - Spring
So that's it for me for tonight.  Don't forget to leave me comments ;)  I get sooo excited to read them.




Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Very pretty, thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks or playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really cute card and such a great image, thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10