Friends are for hugging

I have this cuuuuute little stamp that I bought last week while Kraftin Kimmie was having a sale.  yes... I love sales... and I'm addicted to stamps... can never seem to have enough!  Not that my hubby thinks that... anyway I figured it would be perfect with the sketch I wanted to do.   It was just begging for some ink lol
Isn't she just the cutest?  Soooo much fun to color.  I added a tag to be able to enter her in the Kraftin Kimmie challenge.  I was blessed by inspiration from this sketch:

And by this color choice:



So I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin kimmie stamps - show us your tag, this heart is for all the beautiful stamps you do!
  2. The pixie cottage - Amazing sketch
  3. Stamptacular sunday challenge - Beautiful color choice with the picture to go with it.
  4. Stampin for the weekend - Ready Teddy Go (my little teddy is busy being hugged! )
  5. Tuesday throwdown - Pastels
  6. Trimmies craft challenge - Easter/spring
  7. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes (my 2nd entry)

It's soooo amazing all the different challenges out there that help our creativity flow!  Thank you all for all the hard work you do!!!!



Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Oh Vicky, what an adorable card. You beautifully combined the pink and the yellow for our color challenge. I love the button embellishments as well. Thank you so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays! Hope to see you there again! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and gorgeous Vicky, lovely colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card thanks for joining us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh Vicky this is soooo adorable!! I love sales too :) Great take on the sketch this week at The Pixie Cottage Blog---Love it!!!!!!! So glad you could join us!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us at stamping for the weekend this time.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, such a sweet card and super cute image.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at the Divas and for the kind comment on my blog,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Vicky! Lovely coloring on this image. Like you, I can never have too many stamps!! Thanks so much for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous...love everything about this card !! Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Great colors for our photo inspiration!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...this is so cute, Vicky! That image is absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10