Jackson's Digital Expressions challenge #6

Today it's another beautiful challenge at Jacksons digital expressions.  Thanks for all that joined last week.  I hope that you will join this week as well!!!


As always it's anything goes.  The twist this week is CAS but with Tim Holtz Products!  Don't you just loooove them?!? ;)  I know I do and to have the chance to pair them with wonderful Robert Jackson's digis it's just soooo much fun.


Here's my card:
I used Chef Phebe!  Isn't  she just adorable?!?  I used Frayed burlap Distress ink.  I used also great Tim Holtz paper it's from a pack called Kraft Core Nostalgic collection.  I was waiting just for this occasion to use it ;)

I'm really happy with the way this little card turned out.  What do you think?  Feel like joining us?  I sure hope so because I would love to comment on your creations!  Please come at 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Love to create challenge - add a sentiment
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Any sentiment
  3. Sassy studio designs - Hats of to you
  4. Party time tuesdays - anything goes
I really hope you will join us this week.  

Keep on leaving comments ;)  Just love reading you.

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. This card is fab...I love the way you have colored the image and the layout is wonderful. Great card Vicky. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a cute digi!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
      Z

      Delete
  3. I really like the simplicity of this card! Lovely image!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute indeed, ready for some dinner and dessert. Very nice. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love, Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my an adorable image,Thanks for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10