Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer girl

I haven't participated for the last 3 weeks I think to the One stitch at a time challenge!  I've been participating every week... and with work and every thing I had neglected it... So I was soooo happy to be able to create something this afternoon for it!

Not only was it fun the great image from Barbara Jensen was a blast to color!  I decided on the coloring based on the wonderful paper from Basic Grey Fort Lauderdale 6x6 pad so wonderful (bought at Stamp and Create).

This is the card that I created:

Isn't  this fun?!?  I paired it up with some chipboard embellishment from DCWC - Rock Queen.  I cut out the image and the layer underneath with my label 14.  And today I received some wonderful digis from TLC part of my August Club  really amazing so far ;)  So happy that I joined.  Of course I just had to add some Robin's Nest- Dew drops.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. One stitch at a time challenge - Summer dress
  2. Basic grey challenges - Favorite colors (as you can see there's not just one...but just looove that paper  and pink is awesome)
  3. 2 sisters challenge - Anything goes
  4. Bunny zoes crafts - Girls, girls, girls
  5. Love to create challenge - Anything goes (2nd entry)
  6. Cute card thursday - Here comes summer
  7. Deep ocean challenge blog - Welcome summer
Hope you have liked my card ;)  It was lots of fun to create.

Vicky
xo

11 comments :

  1. This is an adorable card. Great coloring job.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, love the design and colour combo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card, makes me smile. Your coloring is awesome,the DP is full of color love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really striking card - love how you've coloured the image, and those papers are so bold and dramatic!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow do I love this card Vicky. The design paper is wonderful and you have colored your little girl great. Love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, your colours are fabulous and I love that adorable image and your great details.


    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Basic Grey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brightness of your card and such a cute image too. Thanks for joining in with our summer dresses challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I really love the funky style and colours and the image is super modern too, my daughter would love it. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the lips! Thanks for joining us at Love To Create for our "anything goes" challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute and I love the design papers you used, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous card Vicky, I love that paper its great...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest