Cake for Canada Day

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends and followers!  Today I was busy enjoying the pool and preparing our camping trip.  So we pack the camping trailer.  It's starting to smell like vacation time!!!!  It's good that I can rest tomorrow as well.  I hope that I get a bit more crafting...  Last night I made 4 cards... but can't show them yet ;)

So this is the card that I made this afternoon.
I used a doily under my image from some package that I've had forever.  I used my scallop circle and the regular circle for the sweet image.  She comes from When the scrap hits the fun, the sentiment is still a freebie but for the image you had to have registered for her e-mail.  I colored her with my copics.  The paper is from Lime Twist - my mind's eye.  I used some ribbon that I had already.  And the little right hand corner at the bottom it's a little metal corner piece that I had purchased at a dollar store.

I followed this sketch:
carlysketch 59

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketches by carly - sketch
  2. Tuesday alchemy - furry companion
  3. Totally papercrafts - use a digi
  4. Celebrate the occasion - happy birthday
I hope you liked my new creation!  A huge hello to my new followers Michelle and Sarah!!!!!  It's so much fun to see new faces in that section.

Have a great night all!

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, I love your adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Vicky. Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Vicky!! I love the colors and all those little cupcakes. Just so cute. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly. Hoope to see you again for our next challenge July 6th. Have a wonderful day!! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me really want a cupcake right now! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the patterened cupcake paper!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Love that pattern paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly. You rocked her sketch!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway