For Digi Darlas blog hop go here.
This time around at Crafting when we can challenges we have a recipe for you! And we have a wonderful Sponsor as well! It's Spesch Designer Stamps.
Our recipe is a really easy one for you guys I'm sure! It's 1 image, 2 ribbons and 3 buttons. Now of course we almost always have an image so that's really easy! The 2 ribbons is a bit harder for me but the 3 buttons is also easy... so no excuse lol
I used my Lattice rectangle and label 5 spellbinder for this. I colored the wonderful digi Penny Shopping with my copics. I chose what I thought would be great colors for a teenager... my daughter thought it was cool lol. The buttons come from a Walmart bag and the ribbons from my dollar store all these part of my stash. The paper is from a little 6x6 pad... forgot the name so sorry... the other is from BBP.
Here's a closer look at the digi:
And the wonderful sentiment that I put with it comes from my August club from TLC! I have received so much wonderful things!!!! WOW really worth joining:
I hope this as inspired you to join us this week at Crafting when we can challenges.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Cupcake craft challenges - Cute as a button
- Daisy doodles creative challenges - card that celebrate the independence (for me the 1st step to independence is summer job that allowed me to shop for the stuff that I really wanted ;) )
- Clear it out challenge - use something yellow (this is my ribbon from my stash)
- Crafty sentiments- Summertime
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- Whimsy inspires - Anything goes
A big hello to my new followers Marion, BeeBeeBabs, Susan and Deb! Marion is the artist at When the scrap hits the fun. You really should go and check out her digi.