DDC#19 - Noah's Ark and a Winner

Last week at Digi darlas we had a blog hop with a winner at each blog.  My winner was.... roll of the drums....
marla4 July, 2012 12:11 AM
Great card. This little boy is adorable!!!

So Marla if you could e-mail me at vfmpp@sympatico.ca so that I may send you the digi ;)  Congratulations!


For this week for my Noah's Ark two by two inspiration I used Hungry Ollie. I just thought he was sooo cute.

To create this card I used Basic grey  6x6 pad called Lauderdale paper and an impression obsession stamp sentiments.  Of course you know my obsession with Robin's Nest dew drops so just had to add some!!!!  I also added some dead fishes stickers.  This is my 2 ;)  Because for this challenge you need to add 2 of something!  This is my 2 ;)

You will want to see what the other DT have created for this.  Such amazing creations.  But take a special look at Dawn's since we both worked with the same wonderful image.   She made a wonderful creation!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything Goes
  2. Deep ocean challenge - Deep sea of love (I went with the sea part ;) )
  3. The stamping boutique challenge - card for a man (2nd entry)
  4. Top tip tuesday - One for the men
  5. Paper pretties blog - Celebrate any occasion
  6. Whimsy inspires - Anything goes (2nd entry)
  7. Truly madly crafty challenges- Feature an animal 
I hope that you will join us this week at Digi darlas. It's always such a pleasure to comment on your entries and see the beautiful creations that you do.

Don't forget to leave me a comment!  I love reading them :)

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Super cute image Vicky, your coloring is wonderful and love your choice of dp's!

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the 1 For the Men challenge. Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Hugs,
    Lisa S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge - good luck!

    Debbie TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Hungry Ollie is cute and you made him even cuter!! You chose great paper and colors for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of your hungry Ollie and Your 2 dead fish's. I guess he already ate them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too cute! love the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh sweetie this is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally cute image!!
    I love the background paper, too!

    Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky,
    Just been browsing your blog :)
    Absolutely love this design. The colours are gorgeous & its sooo cute :)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugz
    Lisa

    P.S I have blog candy if you're interested
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Best Fishes" how perfect and cute is that and what an awesome card this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I totally love that we used this image, I really love the idea of the Team-Up in pairs, it went well with the theme and gave us a chance to work together!! So glad you were my partner!! You did a great job, love you coloring and the DP is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving it!!
    Thanks for joining in over at TMC Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway