Hello from camping - WOYWW

Hello everyone!  Today we have a gorgeous day! The type of day that I would have spent on the beach... unfortunately with the rain that we had on Monday there was an overflow of the sewer system in Burlington... and we can't go in the water... :(  So I'm enjoying the wonderful day outside coloring some of my images!  And I figured I would show you my workspace and play at WOYWW

I asked my hubby to take a pic to show you guys!  So this is me working on an image:
And this is my wonderful workspace ;)))

I bought the great black bag for the copics yesterday at a little store in Essex, Vermont.  Unfortunately they only had one... and it only contains 72 pens... so I still have a bunch of the other containers... oh well... more reasons to continue to shop ;)))

I'm really enjoying my time here.  Our second week of vacation is not as beautiful as the 1st... and we had the news that my MIL is getting much worse... My hubby went on Sunday to visit her at the hospital... probably the last time that he will see her while she is alive... so this time is really bitter sweet.  We just pray that she will not suffer.

A big hello to a new follower Just Yolie ;)  So happy to see a new face even if I'm on vacation!!!!

Hope you are enjoying yourselves as well!!!!

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. So sorry to hear about your mil being so ill. Do love you out door working space. jil#32

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to sit outside with my crafty things, living in a flat I have no option to. Enjoy the sun, with love from the uk

    Lauren #91

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice to be crafting outside,enjoy your holiday and sorry about the mil
    happy woyww
    kay #35

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, God speed to your MIL and strength to your whole family. I think it's pretty cool that you are able to bring your crafts and create in the great outdoors on vacation. Like the best of ALL worlds!! Darnell #116

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mother in Law and family are in my thoughts.

    Your work space is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Vicky, I can't tell you HOW MUCh I would LOVE spending the day on the beach coloring with you. Sorry that the rain put a damper on that 'wish list'. But, if you can color outside, that is the next best thing.. I do that often. . . .in the shade on the sun porch, but it totally gives you an 'open and creative' feeling! I LOVE IT! The pics are great! So glad DH took a moment out to snap the photos. Tell him, I said thanks!
    Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the best kind of day to be had!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos of working outside! I like it when the weather cooperates well enough to do that. Sorry to hear about your MIL too. Will pray for peace & comfort for you all. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what inspirational surroundings to be creative in. Enjoy. Hugs Desíre Digistamps4Joy DT Member Doing Life Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear about your MIL, my thought and prayer are with her and your whole family.
    Love your workspace and the Copics bag, I do not have 72 pens yet so it would be great for me..willstart searching for one, thanks V!!
    Miss you, can't wait for WICKED!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky, looks like so much fun, coloring outside. Enjoy your vacation : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway