Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #11

For my Digi darla blog hop please check here.

Today I'm hosting the challenge!!! Woohooo! It was stressful lol, didn't want to mess up the text that I had to write. Our challenge today at Jacksons digital expressions is anything goes as usual and the twist is "a rose by any other name". This means to use any flowers that are not a rose in your creation. Now I don't know about you guys... but I just love putting flowers... actually I find it quite hard not to have flowers at all whether in paper or in embellishments. I'm sure that you will find it quite easy to do the twist this week!

Here's my card:


I used paper that I had in my stash already.  The wonderful digi is Lil Big Hug, I colored her up with my copics.  I just looove her smile.  It was the perfect digi to put with this wonderful sentiment from Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley.  I purchase that set of sentiment at Scrapbook Central at a sale.  So I added the sentiment inside a flower that I made with some petals (from a rose... but since I took it apart it doesn't count right?)   I found that flower in a bag of miscellaneous ones at a thrift store for next to nothing!!!  Here's the closer look:



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty card makers - Create your own flowers
  2. Chocolate coffee & cards - anything goes
  3. Scrapbook sisters - Anything goes
  4. Hiding in my craftroom - Anything goes
  5. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  6. lej designs challenge - fabulous flowers
I hope that you will feel like joining us at Jacksons digital expressions.  I would just loooove to comment on your entries ;)  So have fun and create.  Ohhh I almost forgot... there's going to be a blog hop at Jackson's Digital later this week... You want to check it out!

Don't forget to leave me a comment ;)))

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, Love the big flower and the image is great, Thanks for joining us at lejDesigns Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again next week.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us the 'create your own flowers' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cheery card. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very happy card. You did a great job with your flower. And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky! Love the patterend paper & of course great Robert Jackson image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card!Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi again!!! lovely card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really gorgeous card, I love the big flower and the sentiment is fab. Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sentiment is great! Such a wide smile from her. It would really make my day. Thanks for posting this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway