One last before the vacation

So that's my last post before vacation!!!!  Don't  worry I'll still be there... but it won't be live time... I've got all the upcoming post all set up on schedule!  So let's cross our fingers and toes that blogger doesn't  create an issue lol

I really wanted to play at Kraftin Kimmie before my vacation.  I missed playing last week... that almost never happens... and now I won't be playing for the upcoming weeks... so I wanted to put one in before.  This week the challenge is about using our favorite stamp!  How can I choose?!?  They are all so pretty!

Finally I decided to go with a little sweetie that I have used before:
I used Summer Breeze paper from First Edition for this card as well as my scalloped circle and standard circle dies.  I added some Robin's Nest Dew Drops.

I have colored this wonderful stamp called Friends are for Hugging with my copics.  I created the clouds in the background with my little handmade template and stormy sky distress ink.
And here's a sideview of my easel card:
To make this card I followed the great sketch at Fetch a Sketch:

Challenge 28 - 9 July

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fetch-a-sketch - Sketch
  2. Kraftin kimmie stamps - Use your favorite Kimmie stamp
  3. Simon says stamp and show - layering
  4. Paper-crafting journey - summertime
  5. Tuesday alchemy - no work just play ( I think she's having fun ;) )
So hope you liked my card.  That's it for me for today!  And tomorrow I need to finish up the packing!!!  

Don't forget to leave a comment and I always love to see new followers!

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Super cute easel card....
    Have lots of fun on your vacay.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh this is one,super cute image and the colours and detail are just gorgeous just wanted to pop over to say look forward to working with you on Marion's designs,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the clouds! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy! Enjoy your vacation!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Image, I love how you have done the clouds in the background. thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!

    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Have a great time on vacation! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image!! Great coloring!! Enjoy your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO AWESOME! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiyah vicky!
    hun you did an awesome job with my sketch hun, thank you so much for coming to play with us over on the FAS challenge blog :)
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image and I love that cloudy blue sky! =) Thanks for joining us with this crafty creation for the Summer challenge at PCJ!

    If you're back before July 27th and you're interested, I have some Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet!!! Lovely card Vicky, super cute image and the colours! Enjoy your vacation!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway