Our challenge this week is Anything goes! How easy is that for everyone?!?
So I got to play with a wonderful digi from April at Rheeces Scrap Pieces called Greenthumb bear.
Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics:
I just thought he was soooo cute. Hope you like him ;) Here's a look at the card from a side view:
I hope that I've inspired you to play with us this week at One stitch at a time challenge.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Truly madly crafty challenges - Feature an animal (2nd entry)
- Simon says stamp and show - Layers
- Tuesday alchemy - not work just play (I find that gardening is so very relaxing!)
- LEJ designs - Animal
- Party time tuesdays - Let's get punchy (I used multiple dies for this card)
- Crafty creations challenges - free for all
- Art impressions stamps - Easel card
- Papelitos stamps - flowers
- Paper-crafting journey - Summertime
- Dis digi designs challenge - Pile on the flowers
- The poodles parlour - use a digi
So that's it for me for now ;) I'm on vacation!!!! But I'm thinking of you all! I'll pop by later and I sure hope that I have some nice comments waiting for me lol