than that ;) Our sponsor this week if you use a Stitchy Bear image is
If you don't you are eligible to a 3$ to use in the store! That's pretty awesome as well because the images are really terrific.
And I'm really lucky because I got to use this week Little Friends from Stitchy. I say that I'm lucky because this image really reminded me of my house lol. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, a rabbit, some fishes, a turtle and a bird ;) So this image really reminded me of home:
I used paper from Animal Antics by First Edition. Some ribbon from my stash. I also put some Robin's Nest dew drops. I used Label 20 to cut out the digi as well as the layer underneath. I also used MS border punch for the part underneath.
The image was colored with my copics and then I added some Pebbles- Classic Chalks Earth tones. I thought the white was too harsh otherwise. Here's a closer look at the image:
And here's the side view of my card:
I hope that you have liked it and will be inspired to play with us this week at One stitch at a time challenge.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
- Dutchdare-cardchallenges - color challenge ( Brown, grey and blue)
- Inky impressions challenges - use dies or punches (I used both!)
- Rubys rainbow - cute animals
- Digi stamps 4 joy-sa - Polka dots and stripes (got both the small polka dot under the image and bigger on the top as well as the stripes in the middle)
My vacation finishes today... :*( I"m on my way back.... so sad... 2 weeks go by waaaaay to fast!!!!
Please leave a comment I really love reading them!