OSAAT - challenge #124

Today at One stitch at a time challenge our challenge is to use a DIGI!  WOW it doesn't  get much easier

than that ;) Our sponsor this week if you use a Stitchy Bear image is

 If you don't you are eligible to a 3$ to use in the store! That's pretty awesome as well because the images are really terrific.

And I'm really lucky because I got to use this week Little Friends from Stitchy. I say that I'm lucky because this image really reminded me of my house lol. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, a rabbit, some fishes, a turtle and a bird ;) So this image really reminded me of home:

I used paper from Animal Antics by First Edition.  Some ribbon from my stash.  I also put some Robin's Nest dew drops.  I used Label 20 to cut out the digi as well as the layer underneath.  I also used MS border punch for the part underneath.

The image was colored with my copics and then I added some Pebbles- Classic Chalks Earth tones.  I thought the white was too harsh otherwise.  Here's a closer look at the image:

And here's the side view of my card:

I hope that you have liked it and will be inspired to play with us this week at One stitch at a time challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  2. Dutchdare-cardchallenges - color challenge ( Brown, grey and blue)
  3. Inky impressions challenges - use dies or punches (I used both!)
  4. Rubys rainbow - cute animals
  5. Digi stamps 4 joy-sa - Polka dots and stripes (got both the small polka dot under the image and bigger on the top as well as the stripes in the middle)
My vacation finishes today... :*(  I"m on my way back.... so sad... 2 weeks go by waaaaay to fast!!!!

Please leave a comment I really love reading them!

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. I love this image and it's a great easel card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute easel card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - great image and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card.
    thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

    greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely easel card - I love the images and great design - thank you for playing along at Inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great creation Vicky !! Your vacation has flown by ! Hope you have had fun

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay I'm going to ad my card later! Great easle card, \haven't made one for ages!#((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. The image is fabulous and I love the paper you used. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

    Tonya Inky DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. a fantastic and lovely easel-card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card, I love how cute these animals all are! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card, such a great design and I love the spotty papers, your image is adorable and beautifully coloured.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card!I really adore the image you've used! Thanks for joining us this week at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, and a lovely image. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy. this week and good luck
    Ursula DT member

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your interpretation of the theme is super! Thanks for joining us at
    Digistamps4Joy.
    Jen Leeflang
    DT Lead : Digistamps 4 Joy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway