Sweet Treats

Ok so the last post that I did about cake... I really wanted to enter the challenge at Digi Haven... but then I realized that the awesome digi that I got was no longer a freebie... only the sentiment.  So I went and made another card lol just any excuse to make  a card!

The beautiful digi can be found here: Beary wishes it's called Sweet treats mouse.  I used my big scalloped squares to cut out the digi and the paper underneath.  I used six by six from my mind's eye  paper (all the dp) and some basil cardstock (pink and the black).  I used my EK border punch to cut out the little border.  Here's a closer look at the image:
I colored her with my copics and added star dust stickles to the frosting on the cake.  Here's the cute sentiment that went with it:


I followed this great sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet stop sketches - sketch
  2. The paper shelter - dies/punches (I used both in this card)
  3. Digihaven - birthday with a freebie digi
  4. creative inspirations - anything goes
  5. Tuesday alchemy - furry companion (yes another cute little mice)
  6. Moving along with the times - happy birthday (my 2nd entry)
  7. Delightful sketches - celebration (2nd entry)
  8. The poodles parlour - cute and/or cudly (I think this is both)
So that's it for me for tonight.  Have a good one all.  Before I go!  I have a new follower so a big hello to Mina!!!  Hope you like what you see.  And please don't  forget to write a comment so love to read them.

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Vicki your card is absolutely adorable. The little mouse is so cute and I love all the bling you added to the cupcake. Love it all.

    With smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is full of gorgeousness.  Just love it.  

    Hugs                    

    Desíre

    Digistamps4Joy DT Member

    Doing Life

     

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet and super cute..Totally yummy xx

    Thank you also for popping by my blog

    Luv

    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet creation, fab sentiment just perfect for this cute image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty. I like how you used glitter on the cupcake. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute image! Love your card too! And love the ticket sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Haven! Glad your image worked for the challenge this time. :) But then it was good you got to do an extra card. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Scrummy image.
    thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card! I love the coloring and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy + cute, I like both! :D Thank you for joining us for a 2nd time at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the image! It's too cute! Thank you for joining us over at Digi Haven!

    Candice, DT member
    http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card Vicki. Such a sweet image. Love the scalloped lables, the pretty lace... the ticket is a great addition. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! Love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about any excuse to make a card! I'm right there with you :) Glad you found another image and decided to play along with us a Digi Haven. Great card, image and sketch, with a perfect sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being chosen one of our Top 3! Be sure to come back and play with us again at Digi Haven!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! You are one of the top 3 on Digi Haven! Hope you join us again this week for our Christmas in July challenge!
    ~Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway