This time at Tammy scrapin corner we are doing a challenge on summertime! This is wonderful as I'm on vacation! What a better way to celebrate summertime lol ;) And we are being sponsored by 2 fantastic companies: and
For those of you that know me you won't be surprised... I just couldn't help myself... I just had to create with both ;) For this 1st card I used Fairy Gun Gun from My heart pieces.
To make this card I used a wonderful paper from Desert Blooms 6x6 pad from First Edition. I used multiple dies, Kim would be proud of me ;))) I used Lacey circle, Bitty blossoms (for the flower and foliage) and a Marianne design creatables LR0150 (my 1st time using it). The flower was cut from a foam that I purchased a the dollar store. I colored the digi with my copics and added starry night stickles to her wings to make them sparkle.
Here's my 2nd card this time with Deacon and Bugs from Bugaboo. I chose to create with him because he really reminds me of one of my boys!
I created an easel card this time. I used my CM scallop border punch as the underflap. I used some great paper six by six from my mind's eye. I cut out the digi and the green piece with my scallop square. I paired it up with a ribbon from the dollar store (yes I purchase a lot of my ribbons there! It's a good price and I have a multitude of colors!). I also used some Robin's Nest dew drops, I just looove those.
Here's a closer look at the wonderful image that I colored with my copics:
Here's a closer look from the side of the easel that was made:
I hope that I have inspired you to join in to our challenge at Tammy scrapin corner.
I'm entering Fairy gun gun in the following challenge:
- Papelitos stamps - Flowers
- Dis digi designs challenge - Pile on the flowers (2nd entry)
- Simon says stamp and show - no rules
- Marianne design diva - Anything goes (and I used one of their wonderful products!)
I'm entering Deacon and Bugs in the following challenges:
- Tuesday alchemy - Not work just play (bug catching that's play right?!? ;) )
- Parrty time tuesdays - Let's get punchy - 2nd entry - I used dies as well as my CM border punch
- Dutchdare-cardchallenges - Bingo (Bright colors, bling, Ribbon or Bright colors, flowers, summer fun)- Yoohooo 2 lines ;)
- Art impressions stamps - Easel card (2nd entry)
- Delightful sketches - Bling and bow
- Digi doodle shops - summertime
- The poodles parlour - use a digi (2nd entry)
- love to create challenge - use 3 of something (3 little blings)