Challenge # 24 - Crafting when we can

Hello Everyone!  This time at Crafting when we can challenges our wonderful sponsor is:


And our challenge is to CASE a card from one of the wonderful DT creations!  So here's what I created with the wonderful image that I received from The stamping Boutique called PJL:

To make this card I used Label 19 and Label 14 from Spellbinders.  I used cardstock from DCWV and some paper from me & my big idea - a value pack.  I edged around the sentiment and the digi with my distress ink vintage photo.  I also used some brown ribbon from my stash as well as some buttons purchased in a pack at Walmart (just love those big pack of buttons).  

The sentiment is from TLC - I just looove the sentiment that you can get there.  I'm starting to have quite a collection from purchasing the collections ;)  And it's fun getting little goodies by e-mail every day! ;)))

Here's a closer look at the great digi image that I colored with copics.  I also added some gold stickles to the  gold stack and the chest and pearl accent for the necklace:

Since I know that I love to follow sketches... and in order to help you to CASE my card, I made my very 1st sketch!!!  Hope you like it:

I really hope that I can see some of your creations using my sketch ;)  So come on over and join for this week's fun at Crafting when we can challenges.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dis digi designs challenge - no squares allowed
  2. 4 crafty chicks - distressing
  3. My heart pieces digital stamp - Designer paper
  4. Paper-crafting journey - Anything goes
  5. Paper play challenges - Layer it up

So that's it for me for now.  I'll see if in the midst of this weekend of cleaning my craftroom I have time for more cards ;)  It seems that while on vacation... I purchased a lot of craft material (don't  tell my hubby)... now I really have to organize it all before no one can find me again... hmmm maybe on second thought I could really hide there lol

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Beautiful Vicky. Love the image and your design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card vicky love the big buttons hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, fantastic work with that image, Vicky! I love the big buttons on the pirate chest and that sketch is wonderful. I just may have to use that one this week. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love all the gold accents. Great job on the sketch. I love sketches too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky, love your sketch. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Vicky great idea with the sketch

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you layout and card. Wonderful Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout! The distressing is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Vicky, I love those buttons :)
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card love the pirate theme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome and totally gorgeous card!!! I love everything about it:-) Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Play this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simple and elegant.Thank You so much for joining with us at My Heart Pieces,hope to see you again next week and don't forget to check back if you are the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally cute!!! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous fun pirate card, I see that this girl is like me can't function without a coffee and I love the big buttons! Thanks so much for joining us at My Heart Pieces this fortnight and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway