DDC # 25 - Mining for Silver

This week at Digi darlas our challenge for you is mining silver!  This is a great time to pull out all your wonderful silver embellishments.

I must admit... I was a bit stumped with this one... I really wasn't  sure what type of card to make.  I saw the beautiful creations from all the other DT members and was really not feeling up to their level.

Then I had a breakthrough.  I figured that this would be a great time for a masculine card.  Don't know why but silver "screamed" masculine to me lol.  So here's my card using the Western set (told you felt masculine :D)

To make this card I used Martha Stewart Punch pad paper.  I also used Label 18 and Label 14 from Spellbinder to cut the digi and the sentiment.  The paper is from my scrap piles.

Here's a closer look at my wonderful digi colored with copics and I also used my Prismacolor pencils for the silver of the revolver.

I hope that you have found this inspiring :D  And if just participating in our challenge was not fun enough you will also get the following wonderful digi just for playing with us at Digi darlas


I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Chocolate coffee cards - embossing
  2. Craft your days away - anything goes
  3. IDIC - use a digi
  4. The crafty pad - Dies or punches (I used dies)
  5. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - include a sentiment

As you know now (it's been 3 wks ;D) there's another post coming after this one!  See you in a bit.

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Hello Vicky. This is a fabulous card. Love the background and that cool image. Just perfect for a Male card.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky you interpreted the challenge perfectly. Love the design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great masculine card, I love the embossed silver background.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect!! Great use of silver and awesome masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go Vicky, you rocked this one. Love the background. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That silver looks like metal too. Love the way you embossed it. Totally manly card. Some guy is gonna feel like a million. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card Vicky! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our To Die For Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad again this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVe this!! I love the embossed metal.. what a fantastic look! I love it!! What a great job coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That silver embossed background is genius!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Final Challenge - Anything Goes.

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shiny paper with embossing, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and cards, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great male card, love the embossed metal
    Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great guy card. Love the silver embossed paper. That is a neat digi. Perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the digi you picked and the way you colored it! You aced the masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great card for a man here . fab use of die cuts , great image . thank you for joining us over at The Crafty Pad this week . Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great male card, love your embossed silver background. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woohooo this is fab Vicky. Love the design with the embossed silvery paper and the gun. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway