DDC #26 - For the Lil' Ones

This week at Digi darlas our challenge is a card for the Lil' Ones.  That should be great fun.  Who doesn't  like to create a child's card.  I know that I really love it.  I get to use bright colors and mostly because kids are not really critical of the cards that they get lol they always see the beautiful in it.


For some reason for this card I went layer crazy lol  Just couldn't  seem to stop myself... I don't think I have ever put so much stuff on one little card.  It sure felt heavy afterwards.
To make this card I used fancy pants - childish things 6x6 and cardstock from Recollection.  To cutout the digi and the paper underneath I used Wonky rectangles by Spellbinder.  The tag is cut using Grommet Tag also from Spellbinders (I should have shares in that cie lol).  The twine was purchased at Ribbon Carousel and the little charm is from Michael's craft store.  I used a MS border punch to punch out the border underneath it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that was colored with copics.  I did the sky with Broken China distress ink.  I used a soccer ball sticker from a sheet that I had started using for my Disney Scrapbook :D  Just love using all my stuff.

I paired this beautiful digi with a saying that I got at TLC called Super Star Doodle I thought it was perfect to go with all the stars that I had going on that card.  I used copics on the sentiment as well as Faded Jeans distress stickles.  The brads are from Eyelet brad outlet.

So are you feeling like entering our challenge at Digi darlas?  I will give you one more incentive... just for playing with us you will be getting this wonderful digi:
Isn't it just gorgeous?!?  So what are you waiting for?!?  Go and get to your craftroom now :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Craft your days away - Anything goes
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything for a kid
  3. Gingerloft challenge - Heavy metal
  4. Always crafting - for kids
  5. Emerald faeries - punches or dies (I used both)
  6. Papelitos stamps - masculine card
  7. Paper pretties blog - card for kids
  8. Divas by design challenge - anything goes (2nd entry)
  9. Fashionista challenge - Card for a child
  10. The craftypad - Twine

So this was my 2nd post for the day!  You know that there's one more coming :D

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. This is so cute! Love all those layers and your bright colors. Great coloring on the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, rich colors you used, Vicky! Fabulous card for kid. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many layers.. .and it looks so good! You always make the cutest cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. So bright and cheery. Great coloring. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is a super card for a child, any little boy would love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, Such a lovely bright card. The little boy is too cute. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to talk to you about joining our Gingerloft team. Please e-mail me at alyssasmom98@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, love the primary colors, very fun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous boys card, great colours and layout...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love your colorful card! Fantastic background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect card for a child Vicky. Love the design and the colors. Thanks for crafting with us at the Fashionista Challenge this month.
    Wishes,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love all the layers & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab boys card. Love the background & such lovely bright colours used. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card- any child would love to receive this great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and good luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic! I love the LO you used for your card and all those layers. Great image too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a lovely bright card, just right for a little boy.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vicky, your card is adorable,so bright & cheerful and a great use of twine, perfect for our challenge this week at THE CRAFTY PAD. Thanks so much for playing along.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card, great image & lovely bright colours! Thanks for sharing it with us at The CRafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a fantastic Soccer card and perfect for anything goes for kids. Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fabulous card. I love the image you used and that's a fantastic sky background with the clouds. Great dp choice. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft this time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway