Digi Make over challenge # 48

Hello every one!  If you are looking for the Digi Darla blog hop please go here.  This is my 3rd post for the day :D  and this one is exciting news!  I was supposed to do a guest spot over at Digi Make over challenge next week.  While I was on vacation I received an e-mail asking me if instead of a guest spot I would like to become a DT!!!!!  Imagine me doing a happy dance around the campground (hmmmm maybe that's why it started to rain lol)

So any how this is my 1st card with them!!!  So very happy to be part of this amazing team.  I'm really really blessed!!!!

This week it's:
DM048

So in order to do that I used some images from the Freckled Lemonade set.  What is better to keep cool than a wonderful glass of lemonade!!!  Here's my card:
You will notice that my card is sitting on a frog!!!!  YES I finally found a flower frog while I was in the States!!!  I was looking for them all over because I thought this makes for a great way to hold my cards for the pictures.  But they are now really hard to find!  I finally put my hand on one at AC Moores in Essex VT. Great store... ok really please keep the secret from my hubby...now that my craft room is clean he really doesn't  have to know all that I purchased (wink wink)

So to make this card I used paper from Me and my big idea (mambi sheet), some left over paper from a previous lemonade card.  I used a MS border punch.  The strawberrie sticker comes from DCWV.  I also used spellbinder blossom that I got from a fellow DT member and Label 10.  And I used festive berrries distress ink around the sentiment and mustard seed distress ink around the image.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with copics and on which I put glaze to make it really look like glass, I added Pebbles chalk(pearlescent) to the image on the top to make the blue of the sky:

I had put the images together using word to make kind of a scene.

I hope that you have liked my card and will be inspired to join us this week at Digi makeover challenge.  I will be happy to see your creations to keep cool ;D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dream valley challenges - Die cuts and punches
  2. My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - Designer paper
  3. Whimsy inspires - Summer Fun
  4. Love to create challenge - punches and dies

That's it for me for today!  I'll be back tomorrow!  In the meantime have fun creating and please leave me a comment I so looove to read them.  I also do love to see new faces in that little followers corner on my sidebar top right corner ;D

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hiiiiiiii, Vicky!

    I popped over here (and became a follower, too!) to see what you've been up to AND for a special reason too. First, let me say that your card is (sssssippppp) very refreshing to drink in on this warm day. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on doing that DT happy dance! You can stop now, as it has rained throughout the night!

    SECOND, here's another reason (uh-oh) to do a happy dance: you've won my blog candy this weekend in the School is Cool Blog Hop. I'll send you an e-mail too, but wanted you to know right away. It's a surprise collection of stuff from my craft room -- you'll love it, I'm sure.

    Please send me your mailing address, and yes, I'll send to Canada, no worries! My e-mail addy is cardmonkey AT comcast DOT net .

    Thank you again for visiting, following and commenting on my back-to-school projects!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to have you as part of the team. Love the refreshing lemonade card and your paper choice is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and true to your creative style, Vicky. Everything works together perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely, I love the lemonade.

    Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fabulous summer creation, I love your image and vibrant colors
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team, Vicky! So glad to have you as a Digi Makeup Artist! Love the scene you created from so many of the Freckled Lemonade images. :) Lemonade is always refreshing and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky,

    Welcome to our DT team.
    Your first creation already looks great.
    Now I'm curious for more.
    See you soon
    Regards,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and cheery summer card. Big congrats on your new DT. You'll do an amazing job.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Vicky. You are one busy lady...I love this one. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a refreshing card Vicky. I'm very happy that you are in the team :) Welcome! It is so fun to play with digis and combine them together. You have done fab scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful summery card!Love your colors and your beautiful die mat. Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create weekly challenge of Punches and/or Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card! :) I love all the colours - it makes me smile. A fruity card is perfect for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. owo really it is cool.Thank You again for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway