Digi Make over challenge # 51


This week at Paper make up stamps our challenge is Tent-Topper.

A big welcome to our guest designer Rachel Fisher and to our new DT member Ardilla.

DM050


For this card I had to learn a new technique... I had never done Tent-Toppers.... but it was great fun once I got over my fear.
I used Alora Collection from Bobunny to make this card.  And some CM cardstock.  I used my Classic circle and scalloped circles as dies to cut digi and sentiment.  I also added some Robin's Nest Dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with copics and used glazed to make the drop of water look like real water.


I used a sentiment from Ginger house that I thought was just perfect for this image!!!  This is the 1st time that I use one of her sentiment but they are so wonderful.


Here's a side view of my card.  I don't normally finish the inside of the card but I did so this time:

I really hope that you will have like my card and will be inspired to join us this week at Paper make up stamps.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - favorite color
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Animals
  3. Crafts4eternity - Water (rain in this case)
  4. Card makin mamas - something new (a tent topper card)
  5. Craft your days away - Anything goes
  6. IDIC - Use a digi
  7. The crafty pad - Dies or punches
  8. Pile it on challenge - Cuddly critters ( I think this wet kitten is appropriate for this :) )
  9. Deep ocean challenge - Deep blue
  10. No matter which challenges - Anything goes (2nd entry)
So that was the last post of the day!!!  Hope you have a wonderful Monday.  

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Sourpuss has to be one of my favorite PMS images! Love that you added glaze to the rain drops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and color combo. Sour Puss is one of my favorites and I love that sentiment with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cat and the sentiment. They go so perfect together. I just love this. Thank You for sharing at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Good Luck

    Michelle (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is your card love those colours such a soaked puss aw!! thanks for joining us over at Crafty Catz Challemge Blog...hope to see you again hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vicky!
    Your card is so fun, that cat is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owww poor cat in the rain ! Lovely card, cute image. Raindrops are lovely done. Thanks for joining us at NMWC in our first challenge and good luck. Hope to see you again soon in our next challenge. HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. That poor little kitty though, you have to feel bad for him. Love how you colored. The papers are puurrrfect. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your image & I love your card too! Looks great inside as well as out! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our To Die For Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sentiment Vicky, and tell myself this often..fabulous image and colouring..lol..poor pussy cat, fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. Such a cute little image lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cute card Vicky.
    Very well done.
    Greetings,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and you are so sweet. You are a busy and talented lady. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor lil' kitty! Adorable card Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card !!! Thanks for playing at C4E this week.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute image and I love the sentiment a purfect match. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at NMW Challenges, I do hope you will join us for our next . Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this. That image is so cute and I thought I remembered that sentiment from Ginger House. I love those sentiments. Great job, Vicky. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know how I love animals, especially cats, and this is so funny, Vicky, I'm going to be laughing the rest of the week! Fab sentiment!! Where can I get that image? I have to have it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww... Sourpuss is so cute under the rain. Love all your papers and layers of the topper. So beautiful card.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the lovely comment you left me. I love this card, the image is fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a brilliant card , love the image die cuts and sentiment , works brilliantly together . thank you for joining us over at The Crafty Pad this week. Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super CUTE card! I love the cat, and the sentiment is a perfect fit! ;o)
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh, that expression! It's priceless. Glad you overcame the tent topper fear, it looks terrific. I love that sentiment!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just love it!!! The digi is so funny with your sentiment, really make me smile....Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a funny image. Love the rain drops. Very clever.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is just soooooo adorable, really cute Vicky.Thanks again Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i'd never heard of tent toppers let alone tried one, thanks for introducing me to the idea, thanks for playing with CMM

    ReplyDelete
  28. Too cute, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway