Getting ready for Christmas :D


Well good evening everyone!  2 post in one day pretty good no?!?  I've been meaning to start creating some Christmas card (if I want to send home made one this year) and I decided to use the opportunity to play in brand new challenges as the good stepping stone to do just that.

So I got my box of Christmas paper and stamp out and decided to play.  Last winter I purchased a bunch of stamps from Whipper Snapper (just love those sweet images) but I had not yet inked them.  So this is my 1st time with them.

Here's the look at the card:
I used paper from My mind's eye called Merry Christmas.  I used label 1 and grommet tag as die cuts.

I colored the wonderful image with my copics and added some stickles on the hat:

I used a MS punch to cut out snowflakes out of shiny DCWV cardstock and used Robin's Nest Dew drop in metallic red to put on top on them:
And I just looove that sentiment :D  I think it's so fun with this wonderful image:

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Tabithas kitchen - Christmas
  2. Created with love challenges - Christmas
  3. Christmas card challenges - use something new (well the stamps were brand new :D)
  4. Patties creations challenge - animal or insect
  5. My mums craft shop challenges - Christmas
  6. Just keep on creating - Christmas

So YAY for me one down and tons more to go LOL... I thought I had so much time... now I'm not so sure anymore.  

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. This is so cute. I love the sentiment. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is a cute Xmas card.
    Hugs
    Desireiv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your starting pretty good Vicki. Awesome card, love everything you did to it. Perfect sentiment : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo adorable. The reindeer is just perfect. Great stamp. You do wonderful coloring. I will have to get that snowflake punch. I have been looking for a certain type. That is it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this Christmas card is just too cute, I love the main image and the pretty paper you have used.

    Thanks so much for taking part in my Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute one! Thanks for playing in our 'Animals or Insects' Challenge #49!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Very cute Vicky. Made me smile. Good for you getting ahead on Christmas. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol this is so a scene I am familiar with! Love the image you have chosen and your card is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week, looking forward to seeing you again :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is super cute! Thank you for the lovely message on my blog! I think i have sorted the follower button now. I have become a follower of your blog and im looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations! :) Hatty xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway