Goodbye to summer

Today as mentioned in my previous post I'm taking it easy :D  This means crafting and enjoying the pool probably for one of the last time.  We are having a wonderful day here in Montreal.  But I've been missing crafting for the fun of it.

So even though it's beautiful out and it really doesn't look like summer is coming to an end I created a card with this in mind.

As the followers of my blog know I just loooooove TLC sentiment.  And I decided to do a card to showcase one of her wonderful sentiment as the focus.  It was part of a digi from the club I was on.


For this card I used some paper that I got on sale at Scrapbook Centrale a local store that I really really love.  It's from Little yellow Bicycle - Count your blessing.  I used my CM corner punch to round the edges. I also used my Grand Scallop circle and Splendid circles (for the 1st time) from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's  Nest dew drops and some leaves (sorry took them out of the package and I really don't  remember who they are from).  The ribbon is from the Dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi from TLC that I fussy cut:


I really love how this card came together.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. Joanna sheen challenge - Totally sentimental (this is one of the challenges that I really wanted to enter!)
  2. Paper play challenges - Sentiment as main focus
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Leaves (I thought this would be great for this challenge)
WOW this was great fun!!!  Hope you liked my creation.  I have reached my 100 followers :D  So happy and big hello to all the new ones.  I'm preparing my giveaway and should be ready soon with the candy to thank you all!!!

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Vicky this is gorgeous. Love the leaves.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sentiment Vicky,love the leaves and beautiful Autumn colourings...I'm heading into Spring, but Autumn would be my favourite season.Gorgeous work.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Vicky. Such beautiful colours and leaves with a lovely sentiment.
    Thank you for taking part in Joanna Sheen's 'Totally Sentimental' challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall colours! Love all the die cuts and fancy cutting! Great card! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky I love this sentiment. Your card is beautiful with those colors and the leaves. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky, just perfect for our challenge...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful....turned out perfectly. It is on my blog also.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway