Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #16

If you are looking for the Digi Darla Blog hop please go here.

Hello everyone!  This week at Jacksons digital expressions the team playing is CAS and our Anything goes challenge's twist is use brads or eyelets!  Easy enough right?!?

Our sponsor this week is 

Here's my card to inspire you to play with us, I used Lil Karate from Robert Jackson.  Just looove him he reminds me of my hubby since he is a black belt in Karate (well a younger version of him lol):
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye out of the blue - lime twist.  I cut the image and the cardstock with Label 11by spellbinder.  I used some brads from brad eyelet (the karate brad) and the brad champion comes from a pack from the dollar store.

So I hope that you will be joining us at Jacksons digital expression this week!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dream valley challenges - die cuts and punches
  2. Cute card thursday - CAS
  3. Craft your days away - Olympics dream
  4. Pixie dust studio pixie challenge - Olympics
  5. sjpapercrafts - Olympics/sports
  6. The squirrel and the fox - sporty (2nd entry)
  7. Crafty sentiments - CAS

Today is a big day with 2 blog posts !!!  Just looooove this!  Don't forget to leave a comment ;D


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Love it! A great image and I love those brads too.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for a Karate guy! I love those little brads too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky. My son is a brown belt in Karate and this would be perfect for him. Loving those brads aswell. Have a great day.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love those brads! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those brads are awesome, love the image too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card loving the brads. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for sharing the news about our challenge blog! Good luck with the giveaway and we can't wait to see your creations!
    Cut It Up Challenges Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those brads are perfect with your card! Great coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Vicky
    It is me Enabler LOL. Love it girl! It is so dang cool. I think I have that paper. If not you are going to have send me some.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. The brads are perfect and your paper is wonderful. Great image and you pulled it all together so well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun!!! Awesome brads.

    Thanks for sharing your Olympic Dream with us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card and I love the image and your fab matching brads.

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our Olympic Dreams challenge.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect male card. Just love those brads! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great male card. I just made one with this image for my grandson and he just loves it. Love the brads.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky, this is an awesome card!!!! Love it. Thank you for joining us a The Squirrel and the Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so cool!!! Love the fun image =)
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge this week and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha, cool card, love the 'champion' sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway