Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #20


This week at Jacksons digital expressions our anything goes twist is a wonderful sketch.  And we have an amazing sponsor:

The Cutting Cafe



For my card I used Lil Cowgirl and the sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe and is from the set it's about time sentiments.

For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - on the bright side.  I used scallop and classic oval dies from Spellbinder.  I used an embossing folder from Couture creations called Fret board it really makes it look like wood.  I added 3 little Candi from Crafwork cards those I purchased in Essex Vermont in a tiny local store. Found great things there!  Miss the vacation...

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics:

I added a charm purchased at Michaels that states Be Free - I thought this would be great with this card.


The sentiment is put on Milepost shape that I got as a blog candy win from Ellen!!!  Thanks Ellen if you look at this post :D

So has this motivated you to join us this week at Jacksons digital expressions.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Whimsy inspires - lots of layers (3rd entry)
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Ribbon and bows
  3. Qkr stampede - Anything goes (3nd entry)
  4. Craft your passion challenges - Emboss it
  5. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - 2 patterned paper (I have more lol but that's ok too :D)
  6. Eureka stamps - Anything goes (2nd entry)

So that's it for me for today!  Don't  forget to leave some love on the way out :D

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Vicky, this is gorgeous love the ribbon, bow and charm, it finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Charm is perfect for your card! I like the dies and your coloring is perfect as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image - and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic Card, Vicky!! I LOVE this! I also LOVE when I win blog candy or someone sends me a RAK and then I have the perfect card to use it on!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede! Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great embossed background for that image! Good coloring job too!
    I'm so glad you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with the QKR Stampede team, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card, great image! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Love the image & design, Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky, Me again! Just love this Card Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps!! We hope you come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and love the colours.
    Thank you for joining in the fun over at Whoopsi Daisy
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great country feel to this one! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love your cowgirl! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps, hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway