Jen's Sunshine Blog hop

Paper Makeup Stamps & Party Time Tuesdays Challenge Blog proudly presents 
"Jen's Sunshine" Blog Hop
This hop will remain open till Tuesday Sept.4th
Winners announced Sept. 7th
Today we take time to honor our friend and fellow crafter Jen Scull.  If you are here hopping with us, then I am sure you know Jen is battling breast cancer.  She has been fighting this nasty disease since February.  On behalf of Jen, we thank you for being here.
For this card I used the back ground that I had used for Retro TV (it had not made it to the plastic bag) and I thought it was perfect to showcase this wonderful sentiment.

I made another card that you have seen already at Paper Makeup Stamps:
I used for this one K&Cie paper, Label 20 and gromet tag from Spellbinder.  I used Wild honey distress ink on the digi and sentiment.  I also added some Robin's Nest dew drops.

The digi is colored using copics and some stickles for the wings:
Here's the closer look at the sentiment:

This is such a great set you really should consider purchasing it if you haven't already!  And it's for a great cause.


We ask as you hop along with us, please consider donating at least $1 using the paypal donation button at any stop along the way.  Your donation will go directly to Jen. Thank you.


It wouldn't be a hop without prizes.  To see a full list of the prizes up for grabs, please visit 
and

To be eligible to win a prize from our sponsors, collect the hidden letters located throughout the hop.  Once you spell out the secret phrase, please email Jenn Cochran at partytimetuesdays@hotmail.com.  This will get you entered to win one of several fabulous prizes.


I also have a 15$ PMS GC to give to one of the wonderful people that will leave a comment on my blog :D  So hope you will be many to do so!  How amazing is that?!?

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Comments

  1. Fantastic cards...love the die-cut on the second card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful Vicky! I really love the warmth of the colors you have used! These are sure to brighten anyone's day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such gorgeous cards!!!! loving the bautiful colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby creation I had great fun working with this set - I hope to see EVERYONE buying this and creating beautiful things.. smiles.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card. hopping along on Jen's blog hop.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first card is so much fun to see - love all of the texture and elements. The second one is very beautiful. Great job on coloring the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous! Really like that funky background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these! I really like the paper used on the first one, fun! Thank goodness it hadn't found the plastic bag, it really makes the card pop right off the page! Beautiful job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, awesome!! Two gorgeous cards for an amazing cause! Your cards look terrific and I honestly can't stop staring at the first one. Love all the incredible elements to look at on there. Nice work Vicky!
    Thank you so much for contributing to this hop for our wonderful friend Jennifer. :)
    It was a pleasure visiting your blog. I look forward to visting again.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Vicky! Lots of fun color on the first one and a great design on the second. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute cards. You are a very creative and talented girl. Awesome creations!!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards! I love the paper you used on the first one - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!! Such adorable creations!! I just love the papers you've used and your coloring is awesome!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. this paper is just lovely and your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great!! LOVE the papers you chose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like all things Sunshine. Like the Southwestern look to this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards, Vicky! I bought the set a few weeks back just to do my part for sweet Jen. She's been so strong and remains a wonderful inspiration for all the rest of us. She's in my prayers every day. Being a survivor myself, I'm very supportive of her and all the others who are bravely battling this disease. Thanks for participating. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two lovely cards Vicky!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  19. both of these cards are so much fun! I think I had mentioned to you that the dsp you used on the 2nd card is one of my all time fave evers from K & Co. Love the papers on the first one as well. they do add so much to the cute images!

    thank you for being a part of this great blog hop! it makes my heart sing to see so many people pour out kindness and friendship upon my family during this difficult time. all of you really do make the tough times that much easier to bear. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards - I especially like the first one

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creations, so cute! Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! Love both of your cards. Great papers you used. Love the diecut shape. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful creations! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your cards- that retro paper one is my favorite, I think - but they are both really terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love both of your cards especially the colouring and shading on the fairy one. The retro paper use is so clever - looks great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are beautiful. I love the pp and the colors are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are such a busy bumble bee! I am suprised you have time to blog with all this cards you make. I just had to say what beautiful cards you have made for jen :) Hatty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two beautiful cards, you've worked very hard for this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both cards are great and that is such a fabulous stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for following my blog! I'm now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the papers that you used for both of these adorable cards. Just as sweet as can be!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What wonderful cards!! Jen is blessed to have such great friends.

    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sweet cards...LOVE the pp on your 1st and the warm colours on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for showing 2 cards. Your coloring is superior. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your paper choices are fabulous for both creations! Amazing job with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love them both - love the layout you used! Love the background papers for your first card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous cards - love the background on the first one!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Two great cards Vicky! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So LOVE this
    So bright and Cheerful!!!
    LOVE the layout!!!
    Your such an inspiration!!!
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful cards Vicky. It's wonderful what you are doing! Hugs and Happy Crafting <3-Kim

    ReplyDelete
  41. Super cards! Love your choice of background paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway