OSAAT - challenge #126

This week our theme at One stitch at a time challenge is one that you absolutely all love!!!  It's "anything goes" :D  yes I knew it that you would loooove it.

This week I worked with  the wonderful Gingerloft digi called Sunflower collage.  Actually if you purchase for 7$ only at Stitchy bear stamps you can get this wonderful image along with some other wonderful ones for free!!!!  Yes you read right.  I have purchased a bunch of those wonderful collaborations.  The images are totally awesome.  Here's the look of the digis that you will be getting:


Here's my card :
I used some distress inks on it and on the sentiment.  Paired it up with rafia that I purchased at Walmart and some left over papers that I had.  I used my Tim Holtz distress tool to go around all the edge to create a more distressed look.  I really felt that this image really needed nothing more than a bit of ink, it was so beautiful already.  Here's a closer look:

And here's a closer look at the great sentiment from TLC that I paired it up with.  I'm pretty sure that I got this one as part of one of the clubs.  So much fun to get the digis directly in your e-mail.


I really hope that I have inspired you to join in with us this week at One stitch at a time challenge.  You have to go and check out the wonderful creations by the other DT members!!!

Looking forward to seeing your creations.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cardmadfairy digi days challenge - go floral
  2. Pixie dust studio pixie challenge - vintage
  3. Dis digi designs challenge - no square allowed (3rd entry)
  4. IDIC - monochromatic
  5. Sentimental sundays - CAS
  6. Digi doodle shops best - things with wings
I wish you guys a wonderful Sunday with your family and friends!  Hope that I can get some crafting done, I loooove it so much :D  Thanks for your wonderful comments.  


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Fabulous - love the subtle colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky i really LOVE this card ... The image is a gorgeous one. Think i might have to add it to my collection.

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smashing image and I love the subtle colouring you chose for it.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. The image does stand alone beautifully with touches of color here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is gorgeous . Love the way you've inked it just enough.

    hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow vicky! this is absolutely stunning! love the vintage look and that rafia is perfect.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning card, great work with the digi :o) Fellow OSAAT buddie Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card turned out fabulously~! everything is paired perfectly.
    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki you did a fabulous job on your card. I just love it.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely card Vicky. So sweet. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky, This is brilliant! Have a lovely week ahead! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there Vicky,
    Beautiful Beautiful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card Vicki. The warm brown are perfect for this image. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish and Hope to see you back again.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty Vicki! Love how you've used the distressed ink and the rafia is a perfect touch

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Vicki. Love the colouring with the distress inks. Great image too. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a lovely card!
    Thank you for participating in this week's Digi Doodle Shops Challenge.
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Vicky! Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty and that sentiment works out perfectly with the image. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is truly beautiful! I love the natural colors! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely card. So beautiful design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Simple and elegant but i think addition of shades makes it more captivating...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway