OSAAT - challenge # 127


This week at One stitch at a time challenge our challenge is "Back to school'.  And our wonderful sponsor is:






When I saw the wonderful digi from Kaz called Young Love this really reminded me of my hubby and I... well we were older but we met in university.  So to me this was perfect because when school started again we did get to spend more time together :D  And now it's been 21 years!  16 years of marriage so this card was our anniversary card from me!  Fitting no?!?

To make this card I used some paper from Desert Blooms First Edition.  I cut out the digi and the paper underneath with Label 1 die and the sentiment with gromet tag both by spellbinders.  The wonderful sentiment comes from TLC, wow what did I do before I discovered her!!!!  I used one of my EK border punch for the border on the bottom.  Added some Robin's Nest dew drops as well.

I colored the image using my copics and added  pebbles classic chalk for the sky thought it gave some depth and that it was fitting that they would be watching the moon with a dark sky.


Here's a side view of the card:

You have to go and check out the other fantastic creations from the DT and then enter so that I may comment on your lovely work One stitch at a time challenge.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Delightful challenges - Punches and dies
  2. Cute card thursday - Back to school
  3. Card crafters circle - Rich and earthy colors
  4. Simply create too - back to school
  5. Craft your days away - Anything goes
  6. The crafty pad - Dies or punches (I used both)
  7. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Add a sentiment
Really hope that you have liked my creation and that you will be leaving me a comment :D  A big hello to my wonderful followers!  Don't  think I have taken the time recently to say how I appreciate you!

Hugs

Vicky
xo









Comments

  1. Really lovely card Vicky. I'm sure your husband adored it!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and beautiful design. Hope you are having a fab Sunday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicky what a lovely story behind your card, I too feel very lucky that I met my hubby when I was 17. There is so much warmth and love in this card I am sure you hubby loves it.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and such a fascinating link to the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thats a great digi :) Ty for sharing with us at Simply Create Too :)


    Amanda
    Simply Create Too DT Member
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable easel card. Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our To Die For Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy Vicky, another gorgeous card - fab papers.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw - that couple look so cozy!

    Thanks for joining us for our Final challenge - Anything Goes at Craft Your Days Away.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky, wonderful easel card. I love the image. It is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great easel card. This image is so sweet. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card and cute image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet! Wonderful design and image.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute card, just perfect for your anniversary hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at
    Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally gorgeous card and fabulous image!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Don't the years speed by? Glad you could join us at Whoopsi Daisy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you will have many many more Years together with your Hubby. Congrats. And thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vicky this is delightful , what a lovely card and thank you for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card ,lovely colours and image . Thank you for joining us over at The Crafty Pad this week . Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous easel card that image as well as the colours and design are super, thank you for joining our challenge at Whoopsie daisy this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful creation! It's fabulous that you made it into an easel card - perfect for displaying :)

    I welcome you to share this with us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our Back To School challenge! Lots of prizes!

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway