Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #24

Today at Tammy scrapin corner our challenge is Anything goes any artist.  We know that you will love that one :D.

Our wonderful sponsors are:

 and 

So you really have to come along and play with us.

For my 1st card I used Brat from Beary Dust that you can find at Stitchy Bear Stamps.
The paper that I used for this card is from My mind's eye- Lime Twist (Life of the party).  The card stock is BBP.  I used Grand Label 4 and Label 4 from spellbinder to cut out the digi and the paper underneath.  I also added some Robin's Nest Dew drops. 

I used Worn Lipstick distress ink to ink around the edge and colored the digi with copics.


The Chipboards that I used with this card come from DCWV Rock Queen . And the wonderful sentiment is from TLC and is called You go girl.


This is the side view of the card:


My second card is from Scrapper's Delight and is called Manga Beach set 2.

The paper is also from Lime Twist  My mind's eye- Life of the party.  I used the Sizzix Frames to cut out the digi and Grommet tag for the sentiment.  I used Worn Lipstick distress ink to ink the edges.   I added a chipboard from DCWV Rock queen.  And I also used Robin's Nest dew drops.

I used copics to color up the wonderful image.


This sentiment is also from TLC and is called All shook up.  I really do love those sentiment :D  I think it shows lol


I hope you have liked my cards and will be inspired to join us at Tammy scrapin corner.  I'm looking forward to commenting on your lovely comments.

I'm entering Brat in the following challenge:
  1. My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - Favorite colors
  2. Craft your days away - Anything goes
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - anything for a kid
  4. The crafty pad - Dies or punches (I used dies)
  5. Always crafting - Kids
I'm entering Manga Beach 2 in the following challenge:
  1. Paper pretties blog - square cards
  2. IDIC - use a digi
  3. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - include a sentiment

I've got 2 more posts coming up so I hope that you will come and check it out :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo









Comments

  1. Vicky these are just gorgeous. Love the cheerful colours and beautiful designs. Hope you are having a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Cards!! I love how you did the circle on that first card and the stars are great.. I LOVE that guitar on the 2nd card! I always love your work.. Your an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Vicky. Your coloring is wonderful and both cards are very cheerful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a busy girl. Another beautiful card. Love the easel. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two really cute cards! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our To Die For Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful color combo on both of these, Vicky! Love the way you did the easel stand. Fab use of hte heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely bright cards.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - you've done a fab job of colouring her jeans!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Final Challenge - Anything Goes.

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card - love the image and the colors you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vicky
    Go girl! Love the cards. I love the guitar oh yeah. I think I have to find one.

    Hugz
    AKA Enabler.LOL SMILES.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for making such a lovely project with my Dig Vicky it is so cute! love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky you on the roll!!! Awesome cards. Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love your coloring of the image. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two fab cards!

    Thanks for playing along at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky this is really so gorgeous. Thank you again for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway