Tuesday Throwdown - challenge #113

This week at Tuesday throwdown our challenge is Color crazy!  So that's pretty easy right?  And our wonderful sponsor is
Digital Delights by Louby Lou

For my card I got to use the wonderful image Dilly Duck in Rain.

I used paper from Bobunny collection Alora, I thought this was the perfect super colorful paper for this color crazy card.  I used Label 22, scallop circle and standard circles from Spellbinders.  I used some buttons from my stash from Doodlebug design.  The ribbon is from Dollar store.

In honor of the color crazy challenge I colored my duck in blues :D  pretty crazy no ?!?  So I used my copics and the sky was done with broken china distress ink.

I made my own sentiment for this card because I couldn't find any that were fitting.


And I added a little duck charm that I got at A.C. Moores in Essex Vermont.... actually if you like him you should become a follower and join in to my blog candy at the top of my blog here :D :


Here's a side-view of my card:

I really hope that you will be joining us at Tuesday throwdown so that I may comment on your wonderful entries :)


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Craft your days away - Anything goes
  2. Corrosive challenges - Cute as a button
  3. Emerald faeries - Punches or dies
  4. Craft-room challenge - pins or charm (used a little duck charm) - 3rd and last entry
  5. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 2 pattern paper (I went way past that number :D)

Oh and I decided to share with you... :D  Since I made my own sentiment this time around I thought I should share!  So here it is for you to use.  Please send people to my blog to get it and don't share on other sites!  

So I'll be back today with another post soon :D  See you in a bit. Don't forget to leave me comments!!!  


Vicky
xo








Comments

  1. Vicky this is just gorgeous. Lots of eye candy hear to feast the eyes on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I love your easel cards. Please keep them goming :) I just love them! Your blue duck is adorable. This color suits him. And your sentiment is super!
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful easel card with lots of zingy colours including that gorgeous red ribbon. I've so enjoyed being part of the team at TT for August and seeing what you have all done for the challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that little duck charm...indeed the whole card is "charming". Thank you for your third entry into the Craft Room this fortnight! Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sentiment. I think I might have a use for it already. Hugs, SUze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sentiment, thank you and your cards are awesome. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute and colorful, Vicky! Would love it if I were ill...would sure to pick me up. Great work! Love the details. Thank you much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge! Hoping to see more of your talent.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Really pleased that you have completed your trio of samples with us at Craft-Room Challenge with this one. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really colourful O love your easel card and all the detailing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Dilly in blue! Such a cute card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and thanks so much for the freebie - love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo cute! I love the bright and happy colours, and that little duck charm is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with our Charms/Pins theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous Vicky. The papers and embellishments are beautiful and Dilly is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too CUTE Vicky! Love your Blue Dilly and the Fun cheery dp's! Super easel card too! Going to have to try those one of these days! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute sentiment Vicky. I'll have to see what image I can pair it with it now :)
    Thank you,

    Katya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Vicky,,love the easel card, the fun blue duckie and cute duck charm! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the sentiment. I like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, full of fun and love the bright colours, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge. Please join us again soon. Rachelle CC dt

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Vicky - I did have a use for this sentiment. I have made a card which you can view here:
    http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/are-you-feeling-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for visiting my blog Vicky. Sorry about missing that reference off - I'm usually better than that but I'm usually not posting late at night either!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous and cute, the image and papers are gorgeous and so colourful thank you for joining our challenge at whoopsie daisy this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute card, and lovely bright colours. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs (EFG). Good Luck xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful bright and cheerful card and that duck charm is soooo cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is adorable Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Too cute! What fun papers! Love the ducky charm and your sponged sky! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Cute as a Button"!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway