And our challenge for you is a sketch! I will be putting the sketch at the bottom of this post.
So for my card I used the digi Fairy Sweet from Freshed Brewed design.
For this card I used some paper from BoBunny - Alora. I used a ribbon from the dollar store. The little metal flowers and corner piece is also from the dollar store. The brad that is holding the cute little charm comes from Eyelet Outlet.
I used my copics to color the image and added some stickles to the wings of the fairy. The image and sentiment were distressed with Festive Berries distress inks.
The sentiment is one from Create with TLC. I thought it was just perfect for this sweet image:
Here's the sketch that you have to follow this week:
So will you be joining us this week at Crafting when we can challenges?!? Don't forget you can only link up to 5 challenges including ours. It's so sad when we have to remove from the top choices entries that don't follow that rule...
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Die cuttin Divas - tic tac toe ( ribbon, brad, flowers)
- Flutter by wednesdays - Anything goes - with fairy or butterfly
- Moving along with the times - Seeing red (there's lots of red in this little creation)
- Divas by design challenge - Fairies and fantasy
- Fab n funky challenges - Starting with "F" - flowers, fairy
- Paper-crafting journey - Mythical creatures
Hope you liked my card. I will have more post for you soon :D