For my card I used the great New Balloon Animals digi.
I kept this card quite CAS. I used my label 1 and Grand Label 1 from Spellbinder to cut the digi and the cardstock. The paper is from Le P'tit Bloc (I've had that paper for ever!).
The digi was colored with my copics and I used Pebbles Pearlescent chalks for the sky. I added 2 little buttons for the added texture.
The ribbon comes from Omer des Serres a craft store mostly in Quebec. It's a really soft ribbon. I added a little charm from my stash. You should join in my giveaway if you are a follower of mine you could win 40 mixed charms!
Go and check out the other wonderful creations from my fellow DT members! I hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi darlas! Just for joining us you will be getting this wonderful digi:
I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
- Spark-your-creativity-now-challenge - Anything goes
- My mums craftshop challenges - Buttons
- Shellys images blog - Anything goes
- Fun with shapes and more- include an animal (I have a few here :D )
- Jellypark challenges - All about children
- Kaboodle doodles - Babies/children
So that's post number 2 of Monday! Another one coming up shortly!!! Don't forget to leave me a comment. I really love to read them!