For this fall card I used the wonderful digi Adam!!!
For this card I made an easel card. I used paper from Bobunny - Apple Cider collection. I used Label 1, Label 19 (for the inside area to write), classic circle and scallop circle. The lace ribbon comes from Doodlebug boutique. I used some leaves from my stash. Added a stick pin that I made. Also added some Robin's nest dew drops. I used a MS border punch and used the little leaves to put on top of the border afterwards.
For the digi it was colored using my copics and I added some stickles to the wings. I love seeing a male fairy! We usually only see female ones!!!
Here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc that I thought was just perfect for this card.
Here's a look at the side view of my card.
I really love the way it turned out. You really should go and check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT at Digi Makeover challenge.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Panpasteluk - Autumn/Fall
- Spark-your-creativity-now-challenge - Anything goes
- Deep ocean challenge blog - Goodbye summer
- Crafty sentiments - Leaves
- Digi doodle shops best - Anything goes - so sad to see them go... :(
- Shellys images blog - Anything goes
- My time to craft challenge - More than 1 fold
- Party time tuesdays - Multi fold card (made easel card)
- Paperplay challenges - Fancy folds
- Eureka stamps - Autumn color
So that's the last post for today! Hope you have a wonderful Monday! Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.