I think I might just frame it and put it at work :D This will be a kind of beware to the people that walk in my office!!!!!
To create this card I used some papers that I purchased this week at Winners! Totally looooove the great deals that we find there (for my American friends it's our Marshall or TJ Maxx). It's DCWV - The Cafe mediterranean stack. I used classic rectangle spellbinder to create the shape underneath the digi. I used some ribbons from my Dollar store and a vintage button from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that you can purchase here. Isn't she just fabulous?!? I just looooove her :D
I followed this great sketch to make this card... but I've turned it around:
I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
- Tuesday morning sketches - sketch
- Everybody-art-challenge - vintage
- Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - humor (I just knew that I wanted to create something for this challenge and I think this card is a sarcastic humor)
- Fresh brewed designs - Humor
- The poodles parlour - Here comes the girls
- Simply create too - So old or vintage (I went with vintage - button and image)
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
Hope you liked my creation and that you are enjoying your Saturday!!!! Don't forget to leave me a comment and if you are a follower there's plenty of time yet to join in my giveaway! Only 15 entries so far so lots of chances of winning :D