Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween fun with Daisy doodle

Good evening everyone!  I made a bunch of DT cards today!  Trying to keep ahead... Don't like to be last minute because life happens... and sometimes I don't get as much craft time as I would like.

So my special treat for doing all this was to create something with the wonderful digis that I won at Daisy Doodle this past week.  I got some specifically to play again :D

So for this card I used Li'l Drac.  There's 2 digis that come with this set.  The coffin and the little Dracula.
I used paper from DCWV - Midnight spell and from Authentique - Glowing.  I used my grand circle and classic square from spellbinder.  

I colored the digis with my copics and used black soot distress ink around the circle.

I also distress the edge of the sentiment that comes from... you guessed it Create with TLC  I added a button that I found at my local fabric store and a little charm that I thought was just perfect for this from my stash:

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Daisy doodles creative challenges - One for the boys
  2. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  3. Delightful sketches - Color combination (purple, orange and green)
  4. Sentimental Sundays - Recipe 3-2-1 (3 design paper, 2 digis, 1 charm)
  5. Sweet n sassy digis - Hip to be square
So this is it for me for tonight!  It's off to bed I go!  With the antibiotics I now feel better!  So big week of work ahead for me :D  But then long weekend in perspective next week since we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada!!!!

Hugs and goodnight!

Vicky
xo




10 comments :

  1. I'm going to try and keep up with you today. This is so cute. I love the coffin. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!!LOVE your card.. You are SO AWESOME!! What a cute little Dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Cute Halloween card, Vicky! Where do you get all your fantastic ideas? Great sentiment and I love the little ghost charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Vicky you do Halloween so well. Great card...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card for halloween. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Archana
    www.craftycity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card for halloween. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana
    www.craftycity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this card! Those images are brilliant and I really love the button and charm too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic job. Love the images you used. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card great to see you used our digis:) thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card Vicky! :) As always... I love your work!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest