I decided to get ahead again! I made another Christmas card. I used Christmouse from the fabulous Floppy Latte Design. You can find it at Stitchy Bear Stamps.
For this little Christmas card I used paper from my mind's eye - Be merry. I used classic circle and scallop circle for the digi and the paper underneath.
I colored this little mouse with my copics and then I used stickles on the sentiment as well as the hat.
I hope that you will be joining us at One stitch at a time challenge.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simon says stamps challenge- Anything goes
- Simon says stamp and show - Sparkle
- Eureka stamps - Animals
- Craft your passion challenges - Buttons and bows
- Inky impressions challenges - Animals
- Dis digi designs challenge - Animals acting like humans (I figure this qualifies... haven't seen a mouse yet with a hat and a banner heehee :D)
I really hope you have a wonderful Sunday! I have one more post coming up! And you will need to be there for the Create by TLC blog hop.
For me I'm going to take it easy... That just might include some crafting! :D