2013

Goodmorning everyone!  Hope you all had a good week!  I'm sooooo very happy that it's the WEEKEND!!!!  And I'm going to be hoping around since Creepmas is starting with Rick St-Denis's team.  I  love his images so very much.

This being said of course I just had to register to his newsletter which you can join by sending him an e-mail you can find the information here.  On the last newsletter we go a wonderful discount code that I took full advantage of!  I purchased over 30 digis :D  oh yeah... I'm a bit compulsive... lol but at least it's not drugs... it's crafting.

With the newsletter also came the digi that will be offered today and the opportunity to craft something earlier for a special challenge.  So Thursday night, my hubby was gone, the kids were in bed, I just had to go and craft something with this awesome digi.

Here's my take on this.

I decided to go with the big New year party look :D  So you have the glasses in all kinds of directions as well as a little glass charm.  And of course the sentiment that we will all have come new year!

For this card I used paper from DCWV - Winter magic and Fantasy Shimmer pack - Forever in time.  I used my Label 4 to cut out the sentiment and Wonky rectangle for the cardstock under the wonderful digi.
The ribbon and charm come from my stash.  The glasses are brads from Eyelet Outlet that I got on sale!!!  Woohooo :D

Here's a look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics:
And here's the closer look at my bow with glass charm
And the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  It's part of this wonderful set Holiday and Headaches set that you can purchase here.  There's also a special collaboration between Rick and Paulette that you can find more about here.

It was so much fun to do this card!  It always is... with all the wonderful images from Rick.

I'm entering the following challenges:
  1. I'll be posting this on the FB fan page
  2. Sparkle and glitter with rick - Twisted Holidaze
  3. Forever night challenge - Anything goes
Hope you have liked my little card :D  I'm hoping that I will not look like that come New Year... but who knows...

Hugs

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. Very beautiful card! I love your colouring! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he barely survived the holidays. LOL. Great card, loving the charm. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost used that sentiment too...I may still add it to the inside of my card! Infact, I'm going to go do that now! ha! LOL
    Love this creation! You did awesome!
    Hugs from Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, awesome
    thanks for joining our challenges this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    Sparkle and Glitter EDT
    Forever Night DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Those little charms are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Forever Night Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love the addition of the tipped over glasses scattered about! You have made a fun and fabulous card! Thanks for playing with Sparkle and Glitter with RSD :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, this one made me laugh...And another great sentiment...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, made me smile thank you for joining us at Forever Night, We are changing blogs tomorrow. http://forevernightcreepychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation, Thanks for playing on Sparkle and Glitter with Rick, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky, What a fab celebratory card with Rick's wonderful free image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkle & Glitter with RSD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway