Another box easel card - Urchin Angel

Good afternoon everyone!  I'm spending this quiet Sunday afternoon finishing of some of my cards for the gifts that I need to give out tomorrow!

For this one I decided to use a wonderful digi from Digi Stamp 4 joy.  They have a challenge right now that I thought I really wanted to enter.

This is the very 1st card that I did using this technique for Easel box card.  for this I used AC cardstock.  I used some American Craft ribbon.  The DP that I used was American craft- Hollyday.  I used my wonky rectangle from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops as well as some stars and brads from my stash.  I used a new border punch from Martha Stewart.  I added a Christmas chipboard.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics as well as my stickles.
And here's a closer look at the sentiment:
Here's a side view of the card:
For the front of this card I used a sketch that I turned around:

I'm entering this card-box in the following challenges:
  1. Willow sketchie challenge - sketch (let's celebrate)
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Christmas/use a digi
  3. Digistamps 4 joy - Something magical about Christmas
  4. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  5. 2 sisters challenge - Krafty Christmas
  6. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
  7. Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
  8. Joanna sheen challenge -with love at Christmas
  9. IDIC - Christmas card for a child
I hope you will have liked my card.  I 'm going to be back with one more post soon ;) Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love reading them ;)  

Hugs

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. Vicky, this is fantastic!! I have never made an Easel Box card, it looks very cool... You've inspired me to try one!!
    I love all the elements on this card, the image, the colours, the embellies, love them!
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week..
    Merry Christmas - Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for trying an easel box! I haven't yet--I'm not that brave! LOL! Love the fun papers & great sentiment you chose for your image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey. Your not on my number rotation for my DT commenting but had to come and look closer at your card. I love easel drawer cards , they are my favourite to make. So versatile and very fetching! You've done a grand job with your colouring and the details. I love it. Thanks for joining us for our "Something magical about Christmas" challenge at Digi stamps for joy blog. Good luck and hope to see you again. Merry Christmas. Hugs xxx
    Sharon - DT of Digi Stamps for Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Wow what a wonderful creation, thank you so much for sharing at Willow Sketchie challenge today.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!... Absolutely GORGEOUS creation, Great JOB!Thanks for your inspiration!
    Thanks for joining us at WSC. Good Luck.
    -Sony WSC-DT
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky, great user of this sweet image, well done. Merry Christmas, Jackie
    Digistamps For Joy DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful easel card box! Love the design and colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and very beautiful cardbox and Merry Christmas.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful easel box Vicky. I love the image. You must let me know where you found the tutorial for the box. Merry Christmas, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love this, fab box and beautiful image . Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful and you brought her to life so creatively. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous project. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really beautiful card.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.

    Have a fantastic Christmas.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation as always Vicky! I love this layout, need to learn how to make one:) Glad yo see you playing along at Inky Impressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great little box and fantastic image.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody, Good luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Vickie, what a wonderful way to display this adorable DS4J image! You did a fabulous job creating that wonderful easel card/ with box. And you coloured the Urchin Angel wonderfully....we just love it when we see DS4J images used :D Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy ....good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway