Candy cane London

Hello Everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!  We had some great family time over at my dad and then at my dad's house.

Now we are back and just in time because it's a huge snow storm here in Montreal!  So glad we are not on the road today and that I get to craft in my Pjs ;)

I was spoiled with lots of copics for Christmas!  And some great spellbinders as well.

For this card I used a freebie digi that I got to play along on the FB page of Simply Betty's Fan club on FB.

I got her just before Christmas but did not have time to play before.  So I'm taking the opportunity now.  It will be a Christmas card done for next year ;0  Getting ahead big time now!

For this card I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops as well as a candy cane wood embellishment from my stash.  The sentiment is from Dylusion sentiment.  I just thought this was great with this image.  I used my reverse wonky rectangle and my classic long rectangle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
And here's the closer look at the sentiment:


It was great fun to color this up!  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge - Anything goes
  2. Crafting for all seasons - Green, red plus sparkle (the colors of my card plus the glitter on the candy cane)
  3. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
  4. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  5. Simply challenged challenges - traditional Christmas colors
And of course I will be posting this on FB for the December challenge ;)

Hope you have enjoyed this post.  I will be coming back tomorrow!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Vicky, this is adorable. That sentiment is awesome. I missed this freebie and it is a great one. Love that candy cane. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Job Vicky... Love your colors and you sentiment!! Thank you so much for joining in our Dec Challenge at SBS Fan page...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the green hair. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is gorgeous and you have coloured her beautifully. Hope the storm has subsided by now.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Great colors and that stamp is divine. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and congratulations on your head start for next year! I love the sentiment and the cute image. Thanks for joining in at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol so funny and cute..thanks for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Vicky.
    Thank you for joining us this time for our RED GREEN and SPARKLY Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
    Your card is fabulous , I wish you a Happy New Year Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card and great colour combo...super image too!!

    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge here at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh just Fantastic!! Thank you so much for joining in at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely and fresh! :) Super-cute card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway