Crafting when we can - Challenge # 34

This time at Crafting when we can challenges we have a sketch for you!  And our amazing sponsor is Dilly Bean.
For my card I had the pleasure of working with 443-Emily Framed.
For this card I used paper from Yuki for Ruby violet by Lilla Rogers.  I used my american craft dear Lizzy buttons.  I also used some American Craft twine.  I used my nesting ovals by Quickutz and I made the flower using a punch from Michaels.  The pearls are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
For this card I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that was part if I'm not mistaken of the last club!  Just love those clubs so many wonderful goodies.

So will you be following our little sketch?  It looks much harder than it really is ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
  2. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiments
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes
I will be back today sometime with another post... Since I'm on holiday!  There's no other DT posts coming up for today everything is on break.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Vicky this is lovely not to speak of your great folded circle embellishment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I love Dilly Beans and this is great. Wonderful colors and the round is it a flower or just a circle embellishment. Well, that is super...Wonderful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Awesome card, love Dilly Beans and this image and layout are so fun! Thanks so much for playing along ar Inky Impressions this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Vicky. Great folded embellishment. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway