Daisy digi doodle - Birthday's at Christmas time

Hello Everyone!  I was super excited to do a designer spot over at Daisy Doodles challenge following my win the challenge before this one.  And.... I'm super excited that Jules asked me to join her team!!!!  YAY!  I just love the digi's that she has.

This week it's a challenge for Birthday's at Christmas time so just perfect because I have a bunch of birthdays coming up.  And also... you might want to stop by on December 19th because it's Jules B-DAY!!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!

For this card I decided to use all kinds of scraps from my Christmas cards ;)  Awesome right?!? I really love using my stuff that would otherwise be left in bins...

Here's  a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and my stickles.
Here's the sentiment from Create with TLC
I really hope all of you will be joining us this week over at Daisy Doodles challenge!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  2. Little-scrapper - anything goes
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
  4. Catch the bug blog - Bingo ( start with S (sparkly) - ribbon - sentiment)

So I'm going to be back for 2 more posts!  Don't  go anywhere ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Another wonderful, simple card. These are lovely and I adore them. Great job Vicky....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lovely creation. I love the festive colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vicki the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific.
    Thank you for joining in the fun over at Catch the Bug.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cute project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our December Bingo Challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card great to have you on the team emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card Vicky and the sentiment is immediately recognisable as a TLC one.

    Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and I would like to wish you a very Happy & Healthy 2013.

    Looking forward to more crafty creations from you on the Daisy Doodles DT next year.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this card too. Colours are so festive.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway