DDC # 40 - Child's Christmas card

This week at Digi Darlas our challenge is a child's Christmas card.

For this card I used the wonderful digi Snowman with tree.
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday.  I used my scallop circle and classic circle by spellbinder.  I added some foam snowflakes and an holly ornament from the dollar store.  I put some Robin's nest Dew drops on top of the snowflakes for added dimension.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and some stickles.
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was just perfect for this scene.
So will you join us for some fun over at Digi Darlas?!?  Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Winter fun
  2. My time to craft challenge - Snowmen
  3. Sunshine creations - Snowflakes
  4. Pile it on challenge - Pile on the embellishments
  5. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Christmas card
  6. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  7. Theres magic in the air - sparkle sparkle
This is the 2nd post!  One more to come don't forget to come and comment on the last one as well :D  So love to read the comments.  And big hello to my new followers!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Fun image and cute sentiment. I adore snowmen cards and this one is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Love that snowman!!! Love your coloring!!! And I love the holly and the snowflakes!!! They are great!!!! And YOU are awesome!! You must be busy at work too aren't you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute design, Vicky. Love the papers you chose & that fun snowman! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the seasonal red and great and the cute banner with the sentiment - very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute Vicky. I love that banner with the sentiment. I also love the snowflakes. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fab embellishments & the sentiment is great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, love the snowman image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky! Love your card and the Stickles(if that is what it is!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway