Digi Make over - Challenge # 66

For this challenge at Digi Makeup Challenge  it's a challenge about Make it sparkle.

DM066

For this challenge I used the wonderful digi Moody for presents.
For this card I used paper from my mind's eye - Holly Jolly.  I also used Label 18 to cut out the digi and the sentiment.

For this card I used my copics as well as some stickles for the hat.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC with a great stick pin from Jessica's craft.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Whoopsi Daisy - Use your stash
  2. Aud sentiments - Anything goes
  3. Deep ocean challenge - So this is Christmas
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  5. Delightful sketches - all about Christmas
  6. Cutie pie challenge - Christmas
  7. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  8. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Christmas
So that's it for me for this Monday!  Hope you have enjoyed my posts!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.


Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Vicky!
    Love the coloring and the papers are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Vicky, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty paper, Vicky, and I love that stickpin and bow with it. Love those die cuts with your image, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little image, ad the background paper is just lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy this week.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, I love that ribbon and bow. Beautiful and the card is just lovely. I would never have thought to add a stickpin to the sentiment like that. Will have to try it..joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful christmas card, lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck. Merry Christmas cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty card Vicky and the pin is gorgeous too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges for our All About Christmas Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Vicky.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs TC x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Card.
    Thank you for joining the Cute Christmas challenge over at Cutie Pies and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway