Digi Make over - Challenge # 68

This time over at Digi Makeover challenge we have an anything goes challenge!  I know you will be loving this.
DM068

For this card I used the wonderful digi 7 days without chocolate makes one weak!  This was perfect for a friend of mine with a sweet tooth ;)  For this I used only some paper from my stash as well as some Robin's nest dew drops.


I hope you will be joining us this week over at Digi Makeover challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Sparkle
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes
This is my last post of the day!  Hope you have stayed tuned from my 1st of my post to my last.... so if you did I'm repeating myself by Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!  If you didn't why didn't you lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at inky impressions, merry christmas, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment! It makes me weak too...
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one made me smile! Love the sentiment & die cut! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! So true! I love this sentiment. Totally in agreement. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting around to see all my usual blogs has been very difficult these last few days since we are experiencing connection problems pretty consistently. Love all the recent cards, and hopefully, I'll be able to visit again when I get to my daughter's home. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! I love your sentiment!! What a great card! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The frame makes the card. Loving it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card hun, love it!

    Wishing you all the very best for 2013!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sentiment!...thanks for sharing with Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway