Dutch dare - challenge # 194

Goodmorning everyone!  Hope you week is going well!  Today over at Dutch Dare card challenge our challenge is about using non traditional colors for your Christmas card!
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Pattie's Creation!  And I had the fabulous chance to play with Polar Bear Toy.
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my Label 14 and 19 from Spellbinder.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The little snowflakes are from the dollar store.  I like the extra bling that they give to this card. 

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC it was part of the Winter club!  It was such a fun club if you have never considered purchasing the clubs you are missing out!!!

So will you be joining us this week over at Dutch Dare card challenge?  Don't  forget to check out the fabulous creations from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Paper pretties blog - use a ribbon
  2. Love to create challenge  - Holiday cheer
  3. Eclectic Ellapu- Santa Paws or snowflakes (I have both)
  4. Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
  6. Fab n funky challenges - Not traditional Christmas
  7. Word art wednesday - Anything goes/giving
  8. Simon says stamps challenge - Snowflakes
  9. Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
  10. Sentimental sundays - Non Traditional Christmas colors
Have a wonderful day everyone!  We are getting closer to the weekend!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. You have got a lovely unique creative style. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved blue and brown together. Definitely not your traditional Christmas colors but it makes for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky! I am SO blessed to see that you are playing along regularly now in our challenges. It makes me SUPER happy. Your art is always fun and SO pretty, and your creativity is awesome. Thanks for being a blessing.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have coloured this cute image! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic....I love the image and your coloring of it. The designer papers is lovely. Great job Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure is one cute polar bear! I absolutely love the sentiment you've used. Anybody would be thrilled to receive this card, I'm sure.

    Thanks for linking up at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet bear and perfect bow, Vicky! Delightful sentiment. :-D Wish I was close enough to come sit a spell. I know we'd have such a great time. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! I like the snowflakes.
    Thank you to share with us on the Deep Ocean Challenge.
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute picture, lovely card. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Vicky...lovely colouring of that cute image....thanks for joining Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!!! Love the non traditional color combo you used and that bling around the sentiment really sets it off. Thanks for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the embellies and paper! sooo lovely! :) thanks for sharing at inky impressions challenge blog good luck in the draw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card and I love that sentiment. such a welcoming card for the holidays.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card, love the wonderful background. Thanks for playing along with the Snowflake Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bear. It is so sweet! Gorgeous! Great make for the holidays!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway