French Girl - Peyton

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a fun day!  I was busy today doing the taxi for one of my kids :D  And it's sooooooo cold here now... I was in front of the fireplace this morning and really really didn't want to go outside..... I would have crafted inside all day.  But I ended up shopping and taking care of cleaning... Maybe more crafting in store tomorrow.

But I still managed to make a card with a wonderful freebie that I have found on "The stamping Chef" on FB.  You can also find some fabulous freebie on the blog here.

Here's the card that I made.  I hadn't made any French card for awhile and this French girl - Peyton really called for a French card.  And I'm sooooo happy to be doing a card other than Christmas...

This is also perfect because I'm preparing some boxes of cards to give out as gifts and I now need to change a bunch of my sentiments over to French...
For this card I used Bobunny paper - Ambrosia.  I used some flowers from my stash as well as a die cut leave left over from a previous project.  I used a button from my stash as the center of the flower and some little buttons at the bottom.  I used my Curved rectangle and my reverse wonky rectangle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some vintage photo distress ink all around.
And here's a look at the flower
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC.  I really wish that Paulette would do more French sayings... hint hint Paulette :D
I'm entering this card over in the following challenges:
  1. The squirrel and the fox - Summer or winter
  2. Fun with shapes and more - Everything but Christmas
  3. Craft-room challenge -ohhh la la (le chic français)
Hope you have liked my card!  Don't forget to check out this wonderful site!!!! And have a fabulous Saturday night.

Hugs

Vicky
xo

PS I realized that I had forgotten to link up...yikes... missed one of the challenge and had to delete :(




Comments

  1. Lovely card Vicky. I am going to have to check out that site. I love "freebies"...lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vicky...a delightful card. The french sentiment goes perfectly with the image. Thank you for entering the the Craft Room "oh la la French" challenge. Wishes, Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room challenge.
    Xxx Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, i love the image you've used! Thanks for joining in with our French theme

    Maria x
    Craft-Room Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely French girl, thanks for sharing with us at Craft room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the image you've used.

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway