Gingerloft - Christmas or Winter

This week at Gingerloft challenge it's time for Christmas or Winter.

After seeing a gorgeous creations from Nikki I just HAD to create with this wonderful image Christmas door.
I decided to go the old vintage type of look with this.  I used paper from DCWV - The Christmas & Winter.  I used Label 13 by Spellbinder to cut out the sentiment.  I used vintage photo distress ink around the digi and the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored lightly with my copics and I added some stickles to it.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment with my little stick pin that I made.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will be joining us this time at Gingerloft challenge.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful inspirations by my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Deep ocean challenge - So this is Christmas
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes/giving
  4. Crafty creations challenges - Winter scene
  5. Crafty sue - Dreaming of a white Christmas
  6. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes
  7. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  8. Delightful sketches - All about Christmas
This is my 1st post of the day... 2 more to come!!!  Stay tune and don't forget to leave me a wonderful comment!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. I love the vintage feel to this card. It works really well with the colours you have chosen. Great job!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky: I am SO glad that you took, and displayed, the close-up photos of this card. It really helps show the gorgeous details and textures. Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation SO much. Have a great week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way you did the door. It looks so real! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty vintage card, Vicky! Love the paper, pin, bow, & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicky. The bow and paper give it a vintage feel..great job. Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this vintage look. Your stick pin is wonderful. I have not made any of those yet but plan to. Great card, my dear...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. Great vintage look. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Vicky. Love the image that you have used and the colour combination. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations..Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vintage theme of this card! Gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful vintage card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway