Jen's Digi - Hand over the coffee and no one gets hurt

Hello everyone!  It's time for another posting with a wonderful digi from Jen's digis.  This time I used Hand over coffee nobody gets hurt that you can find here.

I decided to make a gift for my step mom that adores coffee ;)  So I used a canvas to make this and she will be able to hang it up or leave it on the little easel..

Here's the before picture:
And here's the after picture ;)
To make this I used paper from My mind's eye - So sophie.  I used my Reverse wonky rectangles.  I added some brads from Eyelet outlet.  And I used some buttons from my stash.

Here's the closer look at the digi colored with my copics
I think it's pretty cute and funny!  Now I just hope she will like it as well ;)
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
  2. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Anything goes
  3. Quirky crafts - last minute Christmas (yup my 3rd last minute entry ;) )
  4. Tuesday alchemy - Anything but a card
I will be back with one more post ;)  So stay tuned!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment, I really love to read them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. LOL!! Such a fun image and I know I've felt this way a time or two!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Happy Holidays! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! Love your little coffee mugs too!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coffee mugs wonder of they are buttons or you made them? I look like she does in the morning before coffee and sometimes after. :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those coffee mugs are adorable. And your stepmom is going to love this. How creative of you to use an easel. Great job Vic...Merry Christmas joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulously funny, Vicky! Love that you did it as a canvas. The little coffee mug embellies are fantastic. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me on this one! Laughed out loud! love this card!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny!! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway