Love

Hello everyone!  Yup I'm back with another post.  I just had to craft with this awesome digi when I saw it over at Avadares.  And I also saw a sketch over at Cas colours and sketches that was perfect for this... so here's my card.

Yeah.... got the feeling that I will have lots of Valentines day cards by the time that Valentine's day come.  For this card I used some left over paper and cardstock ;)  I used my classic hearts, classic scallop heart, classic square and Botanical swirls & Accent by spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC
For this card I used the following sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Avadares challenge blog - Valentine's day or love
  2. CAS colours and sketches - Sketch
  3. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiments
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  5. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  6. 365cards - Pick 2 ( polka dot, love)
Have a fabulous Sunday everyone ;)  See you back tomorrow morning ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is fantastic, Vicky. You did a fabulous job with the image and I love those corner die cuts. They put me in mind of doves. Lovely job and thanks for joining in the challenge at Avadares.
    Blessings on your New Year,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky, this is fantastic! That digi is great and you have used it so well. It is a perfect match to the sentiment and I really like the corner accents. Thanks for joining us at CAS- Colour and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very original take on our sketch. Beautiful colouring, love the papers and the sentiments

    Louise from CAS Colours and Sketches xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, you did a fantastic creation with the digi, just love it. Simply perfect for the challenge. Thank you for using the digi. Happy New Years, dead sistah. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, thanks for your comment on my 'ahh grandma' and now I must say this is a fab card, love the image and the way you created it...have a happy new year my friend..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Valentines day card, love the red and white combo.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sentiment and the image is interesting. I love the red and white. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card came out very well! Great job. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun card - thanks for using our sketch this week at CAS - Colours & Sketches - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky, I just adore what you've done with Sara's digi! What a perfect take on that sketch, too. So glad you could join in our "Valentine or Love" challenge at Avadares this month. Hope we see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is loveable & fun card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway