OSAAT challenge # 142

Here's my creation this week for One stitch at a time this time it's your favorite and I know that I'll be busy this week commenting!!!  It's ANYTHING GOES!!!!  oh yeah!  Our wonderful sponsor is Rick St-Denis!!!
Totally love his images as you saw if you checked out my post from yesterday.

For my card I used a wonderful digi Hot Chocolate from Beary Dust.  It was chosen by my fellow DT CG so you have to go and check out what she did with this gorgeous digi.

For this card I used paper from DCWV - The winter magic stack.  I used my label 2, Label 21 and long classic rectangles.  I added some ribbon from my stash, some foam snowflakes as well as some Robin's nest dew drops.

For this image I colored it with copics.  I added some stickles and some Liquid appliqué with glitter ritz.
This is the sentiment from Create with TLC.  I thought it was just perfect with this card.
So what did you think of my card?  If you want more inspiration check out the other DT and please join us this week at One stitch at a time.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Charisma card - Christmas with a twist (no red, green or gold)
  2. QKR stampede - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  3. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!!!  I'm hoping to get some more crafting time!!!  Don't forget to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Perfect sentiment for this image. A beautiful card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Love that cute image coloured just perfect.. Great sentiment & colours... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, another great card - so cute. Thanks for your continued support of the QKR Stampede challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Vicky! Love your choice of colours, and your colouring is great! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - I love the foaming drink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, you picked the perfect sentiment for your cute image! Love the "foam" on the cocoa. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and a perfect sentiment to go with it! Love this to pieces, Vicky. The brown and blue combo is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this one is a cutie...Loving the blues...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love your colour combo. Thank you for sharing with Charisma this week
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous i love the colour and the image is so sweet . Hugs trisha dt teamie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - lovely sentiment and goes so well with the image - thanks for sharing it for the QKR stampede Christmas challenge 16 (Hazel, Guest Designer) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant creation! Thanks for joining in this week over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. too cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie patootie! Love the sentiment, too, it matches perfectly!Thank you for playing along this week at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable!! Thanks for playing with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway