out for a stroll

Good afternoon everyone!  I've been meaning to play at the LEJ challenge and I was almost missing it!!!!  Only a few more hours to play!

So here's my card.
For this card I used some paper from Authentic.  I really love the wonderful vintage feel to this card.  I used my nesting oval and my classic square.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used as well some flourish from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I also used a wonderful sentiment that I used from Create with TLC.

I followed a wonderful sketch from Sunday Sketch and stamp.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lej designs challenge blog - Sentimental
  2. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
I will be back with some other creations that I did for the teachers of my kids

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Beautiful image and I love this vintage feel of your card. I need to find one of those "dollar" stores around my neck of the woods...You really got a lot done Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely vintage image and card, like the sparkly flourishes. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the papers match the image so well. Thanks for joining in at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, I have just read your comment on our challenge blog and sent you an email, so sorry that we missed your stunning card, it looks amazing and I love those colours. I hope you will be happy with the email I have sent =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card and a great choice of sketch. Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10